My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.coreylukephotoraphy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Real Salt Lake vs New York Red Bulls

Saturday September fourth I had the opportunity to shoot the Real Salt Lake soccer game.  I love shooting action so this was an amazing night for me.  I was able to shoot from the end zones during play and midfield during the coin toss and an awards ceremony.
This is Leo the mascot for the Real.  After this shot he smacked me on the back.  Later on while I was shooting he smacked me on the butt.  How many of us can say they've been smacked by a lion?
Soccer players have a tremendous amount of stamina, running up and down the field constantly while the clock runs. 
 Kyle Beckerman, midfielder and captain. Gotta love the white guy with dreads look.
One of the action shots of Beckerman I like.
I really like how this image reads left to right.  Then you get to Jaun Pablo and Olave, gotta love that.

You see some pretty good faces during time of action.  Including some I'm sure the players wish they didn't make, like the one below.
The Real won this game 1-0 to tie the MLS record home winning streak at 22 straight wins.

No comments: